Thinking of Buying?
- Call on type property you want.
- Set up an appointment to make viewing property easier on you, the seller, and an agent.
*If you decide to purchase, follow these steps:*
- Be honest with the agents, let them know your finances and debts. They are there to help you.
They are familiar with different finances available and the criteria for each.
- Have an agent prepare an offer signed by you.
- Be prepared to make a good faith deposit. It will be returned to you if offer is not accepted. If accepted, the deposit will be applied towards purchase price.
- Make sure you receive an estimated closing cost statement.
- If financing is needed, make sure a mortgage contingency is included with your offer.
- To insure clear title, make sure a title search is done. Title insurance is a wise investment, also.
The professionals at Really Rural Real Estate can answer any questions you may have.